Right now: 50% off EVERYTHING!

Community Forum

Welcome to our user to user community. If you need support for a product, please open a support ticket.

Keyword

Topic-icon Question on Responsive Templates

More
4 months 1 week ago #424 by MKoZ
MKoZ created the topic: Question on Responsive Templates
Hi,

Two questions:
1. I'm using the Polaris template and I've been trying to extend the time so I can get admin work done. No matter how many times I set it, it sometimes closes me out in less than 3 minutes, where I have to keep signing back in, again and again. Where do I go to stop/fix this?
2. I can't get Polaris off its 'responsive' setting, and I'm not sure if I should go to the default, style or css template to find the problem and fix it.

Thanks in advance,

MKoZ (a.k.a. Avneditor)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 23 hours ago #431 by jayblaq
jayblaq replied the topic: Question on Responsive Templates
1. Go to the Joomla Configuration and set the Session time higher. Mike sure to clear all browser and Joomla cache first.

2. Do you mean you don't want the template to be responsive?

More
4 months 23 hours ago #434 by MKoZ
MKoZ replied the topic: Question on Responsive Templates
Hi,
Yeah, I've done all that, and it still shuts me down intermittently. Sometimes it'll stay up for an hour, other times, not even 5 minutes. There has to be a code or something that's been affected or something.
Yes, I want to stop the responsiveness of this template, and though there's a setting to stop it, it's not doing it! I've reloaded this template a number of times - clean install - and still I have these issues.
Anyone else?

More
4 months 23 hours ago #435 by jayblaq
jayblaq replied the topic: Question on Responsive Templates
#1 Check for any 3rd party security extension you have on. Check and disable the Joomla Cache feature and check.

#2 Disabling the Responsive features will kill your GOOGLE RANK and hurt your SEO - If your site is Mobile FRIENDLY - Google will punish you.