TAKE 30% OFF YOUR ORDER TODAY WITH COUPON CODE: JSTRONG

Community Forum

Welcome to our user to user community. If you need support for a product, please open a support ticket.

Keyword

Topic-icon Mobile homepage width

• aurelia
  • aurelia's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #289 by aurelia
I am using Urbanlife on website www.picgroup.co.za
The problem I have is that when the site is viewed on an android mobile devise, the width of the homepage is wider and the top menu extends beyond the width of the page. It is not a problem on any other pages. Please see attached screenshots.

01.png is the homepage (Shrunk the page so that you can see the big grey area on the right)
02.png is an example of any other page. (No grey area on the right)

Please advise where I can adjust the width of the homepage only. All the other pages seem too switch over to the black responsive menu which is the correct width, except for the homepage that retains the red menu that seems to be only partially responsive.

The site template has been set to responsive.

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by aurelia. Reason: More info added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aurelia
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #290 by aurelia
After many hours of searching and trying various things I have been able to determine that the responsive menu kicks in on the homepage when I scroll down on a device to about Region 5 and then it stays present even if I scroll back to the top. So it is not being effected by the Responsive width but appears to be related to a mystery height. This happens even if I recreate the menu item from scratch and set it to default.

• aurelia
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #291 by aurelia
I have solved the problem. It was caused by a third party application that was showing in Region 5. When I set this module with the suffix 'mobilehide' the menu width problem went away.